Healthcare, Business & Litigation Services
The Law Office of Kevin P. O’Mahony represents healthcare providers, health industry professionals and businesses in both transactional and litigation matters. We assist clients in the areas of health and healthcare law, professional and medical malpractice, medical licensing board matters, physician contracts, hospital and medical staff privileges, product liability, litigation, appeals, mediation and arbitration. We have represented numerous health systems, academic health centers, hospitals, physicians, physician groups, and other healthcare entities and professionals, in matters involving general business, confidentiality, contracts, credentialing, employment, informed consent, insurance, licensing, malpractice, managed care, recruitment, peer review, privacy, quality assurance, Medicare, Medicaid and private payer reimbursement, staff privileges and other health law issues. We also advise healthcare and business clients regarding compliance with state and federal fraud, abuse, anti-kickback, self-referral and safe harbor laws, rules and regulations; and represent clients in agency, board, hospital committee, court, arbitration and mediation proceedings.
Our services include legal advice, representation and assistance to healthcare clients, with particular focus on:
- Healthcare Transactions, Litigation & Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Healthcare Provider/Provider & Provider/Payer Disputes
- Healthcare & Physician Contracts
- Healthcare Entity & Practice Formation
- HIPAA, Health Information Privacy & Security Compliance
- Medical & Professional Licensing Board Matters
- Medical & Professional Malpractice Investigations, Defense, Litigation & ADR
- Medical Staff Credentialing, Privileges & Peer Review
- Practice Sales & Acquisitions
- Restrictive Covenants & Non-Compete Agreements
- Stark, Anti-Kickback, Civil Monetary Penalty & False Claims Act Issues
Please contact us by email or phone if you need legal advice or assistance in any of these areas.